According to KSHSAA Guidelines:
• Shirt and shorts/skirt or tennis dress are required.
• School colors and identification is desirable but not required.
• Shorts must be worn at the waist with a minimum five (5) inch inseam.
• Unaltered shirts with sleeves
• Sleeveless top tailored by the manufacturer (no modified or oversized arm opening)
• Players are to be neat in their attire
• Jeans, jean shorts
• Ragged or cut-off shorts
• Tank Tops (see appropriate attire – sleeveless top)
• Tops that do not cover the waist
• Tennis dress or top with a racer back design
• Torn shirts
• Undergarments or tights which extend below the short/skirt
(Exception:compression shorts which are unadorned and of a single color)
• Clothing, headwear or other apparel with inappropriate pictures or verbiage