Art Room Guidelines and Disciplinary Procedures
1. Be in your assigned seat when class begins.
• Remain in your seat unless otherwise instructed.
• Clean up will be done during the last 5-10 minutes of class.
• Class will be dismissed only when the room is clean, supplies are put away, and all students are seated.
2. Be prepared for Art every day.
• Bring a pencil to class everyday!
• Have assignments completed on time.
3. Show respect for yourself, others, and the classroom.
• Please do not talk while the teacher is speaking.
• Clean up after yourself.
• Keep classroom talk to a minimum.
• If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
4. Use art materials appropriately.
• Safety is a must!
• Materials will be removed from students not using them appropriately and make-up work will be assigned.
5. Follow all directions.
Mrs. Roberts will follow the discipline guidelines in the LTMS Student Handbook.