The computers in the Instructional Lab and the Media Lab are for the use of students and staff. While using the computers at Mize, please use the following guidelines:
1. Clean hands...remember to wash hands before coming to the lab.
2. Gentle touch...pounding on the keys or any other part of the hardware does not make the computer work better. In fact, it might have the opposite effect. Touch the keys and click the mouse gently.
3. Follow directions....make sure you listen and follow the directions you are given by your teacher, the computer lab teacher, or both.
4. Leave the computer in the same condition as you found it. Monitor straight, mouse on mousepad, headphones on your monitor. Remember to log out so the next user can log in.
5. Report any problems with either software or hardware. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broken.