In accordance with the provision of the Kansas School Immunization Law 72-5208, 72-5209 and 72-5211a), the following policy shall be applicable to all students.
No pupil shall be allowed to enroll without parents having first signed a waiver stating they will provide proof of immunization compliance before the first day of the second semester, or provide documentation of a religious or medical exemption.
See our Immunizations webpage for required vaccines and other information.
Note: Those students transferring to Unified School District 232 during the school year will be given a 90 day period to obtain copies of their immunization records. Parents/guardians must sign the Immunization Statement for Transferring Students.
Evidence of Immunization
- Kansas Certificate of Immunization
- International Certificate of Immunization
- Military Record
- Transcript from previous school
- Physician's or health department record that has been properly signed.
- Any other source deemed appropriate by the school nurse.