Class of 2024, 2025 & 2026 Course Selection
January 5, 2023: Students will watch their class course selection video and will receive course selection forms in seminar.
January 9, 2023: Students can start submitting course requests in Skyward.
January 9 - March 10, 2023: All students need to schedule a meeting with their counselor during this time to go over course requests.
February 23, 2023: Math placement by the teacher will be entered in Skyward.
April 6, 2023: Course request information mailed home
April 20, 2023: Final deadline to make any changes to course requests. After this deadline, changes will only be made for the following reasons:
- Errors made by school in developing the schedule.
- The need for the school to balance class sizes.
- Medical reason with documentation.
- Placement into Reading/Math Support, Special Services, or Study Skills.
- Request to take courses to qualify for the Kansas Scholars Curriculum or college admission requirements.
- Failure of a course that is required for graduation.
- Failure of a pre-requisite course, i.e., a course that prevents a student from moving on to the next course.
- A student has failed a course with a teacher and the student gets that teacher again for the same core area.
- Adding a required course in lieu of an elective course.
- Student enrollment into a higher level course.
Class of 2027 Freshman Course Selection
All course selection information will be posted by January 27th.
January 31, 2023: MTMS course selection presentation
January 26, 2023: LTMS course selection presentation
January 31, 2023: Future Wildcat Night - Class of 2027
February 8, 2023: Course Selection due via google form
Class of 2027 Course Selection Worksheet
Class of 2027 Course Selection Presentation - Student Version
Future Wildcat Night Presentation
Honors Classes Video Links: Click on this link to learn more about our honors classes.
Please read the following statements prior to clicking on the Google link.
- Only USD 232 students can access this link.
- Once course requests are submitted, you cannot make changes to the form.
- Students are only allowed to submit the Google form one time.
- Any changes after the form has been submitted must be emailed to the counselor or students can pick up a change form from their middle school counselor.
- Class of 2027 Google Link for Course Requests
Counselor Email Information:
- Mrs. Johns, Student last name A-G: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Heller, Student last name H-N: email@example.com
- Mrs. Britt, Student last name O-Z: firstname.lastname@example.org