Board Member Elections
OFFICIAL Final Results
Election Day - November 5, 2019
The following positions were up for election.
- School Board Member, Position 7 At-Large – (4 Year Term)
- School Board Member, Positions 1, 2, and 3 - (4 Year Term)
- Voters within the school district voted for all positions during the General Election.
Results are official as published by the Johnson County Election Office.
Terms of office begin on the second Monday in January following election.
Legal control of Unified School District No. 232 is vested in the seven member Board of Education, elected to staggered four-year terms. Any registered voter who resides within the boundary lines of the school district may run for election to the board. Six board members are elected to represent one of three geographic areas within USD 232. Each member must reside within those districts. The seventh position is designated at-large. School board elections are held every two years in November.
- Positions 1 and 4 = board member district
- Positions 2 and 5 = board member district
- Positions 3 and 6 = board member district
- Position 7 = at-large
Individuals interested in learning more about School Board Elections in Kansas and/or interested in being a board member may review information from Kansas Association of School Boards. Learn more about the following important topics:
- State & Federal Roles
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Campaign Laws