Update your personal information

  • Make changes to your personal contact information if...

    • Your address is changing
    • You are relocating
    • You have a new phone number
    • You need to update Emergency Contact information

    Use our electronic Personal Information Update form. If you have any questions, contact the school office.

Mize Hawk logo