National Honor Society
National Honor Society Application Information
- Applications will be located on the NHS page of the DHS website.
- Students will share their leadership, service, school/community activities, work experiences, and character.
- It is recommended that students use bullet points for each separate experience.
- It is recommended that students specify the time commitment of each experience.
- Application deadline is TBD
- We will email the student to confirm that their application has been received.
- Online Application: Click Here
- Completed applications will be assigned a number and names removed to make them anonymous.
- Judges do not know the identities of the applicants nor the other judges.
- Mrs. Reif and Mrs. O’Neil simply facilitate the process: We are not judges!
- Judges will have two weeks to make their decisions. These decisions are FINAL.
- Letters of acceptance or rejection will be mailed the second week of November.
NHS Induction Ceremony
- It is REQUIRED that students attend this ceremony, which will be on TBD.