There are lots of ways to support the outstanding students on our team. Below are some ways you can donate to the team--please get in touch with Ms. Goodson with any questions!
1. Your time. We have work nights every Tuesday and Thursday, and tournaments every Friday/Saturday in the Spring and Fall. We are always looking for adults to volunteer as judges, or come listen to a performance or debate round and provide feedback.
2. Food for tournaments. Thinking makes us hungry, and we will always accept food donations for tournaments and work nights.
3. Timers. We are always in need ot digital kitchen timers, like this: https://www.amazon.com/Wrenwane-Digital-Kitchen-Operation-Magnetic/dp/B00GOPICNM/ref=sr_1_5?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1522241705&sr=1-5&keywords=kitchen+timer
4. Flow Paper. We take notes on extended printer paper, like this: https://www.amazon.com/HP-Printer-Paper-Multipurpose-Bright/dp/B00006IDS8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522241815&sr=8-1&keywords=printer+paper+8.5x14
5. Flash drives. We go through tons of flash drives at tournaments, and are always in need of more.