Costs by Category
The Board of Education is seeking authority to address a number of needs and projects which are organized into six categories. The district included ten percent contingency in the overall proposal, and construction projects include an additional ten percent contingency and six percent inflation.
The graphic on this webpage shows the cost percentage for each category.
- Career & Technical Education Center – 17%
- Early Childhood Center – 5%
- Safety & Security – 3%
- Educational Technology – 5%
- School Facilities Improvements – 59%
- Future Needs/Contingency – 11%