Anxiety and Stress
- 5 Ways to Deal with Anxiety
- Why Exercise is Wise
- 5 Ways to Prevent Stress Build-Up
- Stress Management
Talking to Teens About Mental Health
- 5 Tips for Talking to Your Teenager About Mental Health
- Video example: Teen depression: how to talk about it
- Anxiety: Anxiety in Teens is Rising: What's Going On?
- Depression: Depression in Teens
Self-Care and Self-Love
National Mental Health Resources
- 1-800-237-TALK (8255) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call for 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/ Find quality treatment options close to home using Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration's (SAMHSA) confidential and anonymous online treatment locator.
- 1-800-662-HELP (4357) SAMHSA's National Helpline: Call for 24/7, free and confidential information for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues.