Making a Difference Award
The USD 232 Making a Difference Award celebrates exceptional teachers and staff in our district. The USD 232 Education Foundation, in partnership with Great American Bank, wants to honor and recognize those who are truly “making a difference in the lives of young people” and continually exceed job expectations for the students, families, and other employees in our district.
- Anyone in USD 232 (staff, parents, students, etc.) can nominate any USD 232 employee. All teachers, support staff, custodians, administrators, secretaries, counselors, food service workers are eligible to receive this award. (Previous Making a Difference Winners ineligible)
- Nominations are due by the last Wednesday of each month
- Recognitions will be given monthly throughout the school year
- Each recipient of this award will be presented a check for $250 along with a special trophy designed and manufactured by our high school students in the engineering program
- This award is sponsored by the USD 232 Education Foundation and Great American Bank
Nominations for our next honoree are due by Oct. 28; the recipient will be recognized in early November 2020.