The Library is Open!
During the remote learning setting, the school library is still open and we strongly encourage students to have a book to read! We have a wonderful collection of literature and non-fiction selections. Browse our collection here: destiny.usd232.org
If you find library books at home that you are no longer reading, please return them to the drop-off bin outside the offices doors between 8:00AM - 3:00PM Monday-Friday.
Checking out Books
- Students will place holds in the Destiny Catalog. Students are allowed 3 books at a time and the books will be checked out to them for two weeks.
- Mrs. Oliver will print the hold report, locate the books, and check them out to the students
- Mrs. Oliver will send the student a message that the books are ready. Do not come to the school without hearing from Mrs.Oliver.
- Mrs. Oliver will place the books in a designated spot outside the school's office doors.
- Students will pick up books from school. (If you are unable to come to the school please let me know and we will try to make arrangements to get books to you.)
Checking in Books
- Students return books to the labeled bin outside the school's front door.
- Mrs. Oliver will collect the books and bag them.
- After 48 hours, Mrs. Oliver will check books in.
You can collect your books from the cart outside the front door between 8:00 am-3:00pm everyday. If they are not outside check right inside the entryway. Please return your books to the box by the front door.