Athletic Forms--these must be completed in order to practice

physical day

All forms except for the physical can be completed online

  • ALL Athletic Paperwork is due to Student Service before a student is eligible to try out or practice for a sport. 

  • What All Do I Need To Do For Athletic Paperwork??

    • KSHSAA Sports Physical (Dated after May 1)

    • Skyward - Student Online Form for Athletic Participation (found in  STUDENT Online Forms)

    • Skyward - Parent Online Form for Atlhetic Participaion (found in PARENT Online Forms) 

    • You must have paid your Insurance &  Activity Participation Fee


    **If you have tested Postiive for COVID - see Mrs. Legore Seawood