Bring Your Own Device
Students can bring the following devices for instructional use:
- Laptop Computers
- Netbook Computers
- iPad Devices
- Smart Phones
- Bringing a personal device is an option—not a requirement
- Personally owned electronic devices will be used for educational purposes only. Students must use devices as directed by their teacher.
- The use of a personal device is not to be a distraction in any way to teachers or students. Devices must not disrupt class in any way.
- Students are responsible for following the Acceptable Use Policy from the district.
- Personal devices shall be charged prior to bringing it to school. Access to charging stations should not be expected.
- Students are responsible for safeguarding devices brought to school.
- BYOD Information for Parents
- BOYD Guidelines
- Connect to WiFi - Student Directions
- Acceptible Use Policy for students
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Help Desk.
Phone ext. 3500 or 816-382-4840