2021-22 Student Enrollment
Online Registration/Enrollment is now available through Skyward. We would appreciate the completion of online registration/enrollment before Wednesday, July 28th, when in-person student enrollment begins. Having this step completed will reduce the amount of time it takes to complete Student Enrollment. If online enrollment has been completed and fees have been paid, parents do not need to be in attendance.
Student Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year takes place Wednesday, July 28th through Friday, July 30th. Below are the Enrollment days/times.
- Wednesday, July 28th, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Closed for Lunch 12:00pm - 12:30pm)
- Thursday, July 29th, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Closed for Dinner 5:00pm - 5:30pm)
- Friday, July 30th, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Important activities that will take place during enrollment include:
- confirming online enrollment and the payment of fees,
- arranging bus transportation,
- receive the 2020-2021 DHS yearbook,
- have a picture taken for the yearbook (& Senior Composite) and receive a DHS Student ID,
- receive a draft copy of your semester 1 schedule, and
- attain a 2021-2022 parking permit. (don’t forget to bring your driver’s license)
While we welcome all students to DHS during Student Enrollment, this event is not mandatory.
- Parking Passes: We currently have enough spaces for all students who wish to drive to school. Students who are unable to attend Student Enrollment may obtain a parking pass and register their vehicle before or after school or on any day leading up to when school begins.
- There will be picture retake dates on September 8th and October 20th.
- Activity passes and school fees can be paid online at any point.
Enrolllment Map / Checklist: 2021-22 Enrollment Map / Checklist