Need a transcript for college admissions or scholarships?

Please contact Mrs. Thom, our registrar, for any official transcript needs.  You can send her an email at  She is the only person who can send official copies to colleges or scholarship organizations.  Please include the name of the school and mailing addresses for admission's offices at the schools you are applying to.

The counselors can provide unofficial transcripts if you need something to reference while submitting applications.